By “personal information” we mean information that can be coupled with a specific person and can be used to recognize that person.
2) We do not consider anonym used information to make up personal information as it cannot be used to identify a person. We collect personal information from you when you use www.aset-uae.com and services (including, without restrictions, when you buy items or participate in Offer or when you telephone or email our team).
Our collection of Users personal information
1) As part of your registration on the Site, you will be asked to give us with certain personal information, such as your name, shipping address, email address and/or telephone number and other comparable information as well as some supplementary information about you.
Additionally, in order for us to verify your uniqueness, we may need ask from you valid proof of ID (e.g. in the form of a copy of your passport, resident’s visa or permit, national ID card and/or driving license).
Following your registration on the Site, you should not place any personal information (including any financial information) anywhere on the Site other than it is asked for your orders.
2) We will get transactional information based on your behaviour using the Site (such as buying items and participating in Offers); this transactional information is used only in relation to the transactions you undertake on the Site and for no other reasons.
3) Please note that we may use your Internet protocol (IP) address (which is a distinctive number assigned to your computer server or your Internet service provider (ISP)) to analyse user activities and advance the administration of the Site.
4) If required we may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and routing information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you way in the Site.
Finally, we may gather additional information from or about you in other ways not particularly described here.
For example, we may have information related to your contact with our support team or store consequences when you respond to a appraisal or any Offer.
Why we use your personal information
1) We only use your personal information to give services and support to you; to compute and improve our services to you; to avert unlawful activities, troubleshoot problems; collect fees; provide you with promotional emails and authenticate information you give us with third parties. For example, we may distribute some of the personal information you give us with banks or credit card approval, dealing out and verification services or with third parties for fraud screening purposes.
2) All credit/debit cards’ details and personal identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
3) despite the fact that we make every effort to protect your privacy, we may need to unveil your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are bound so to do by court order or similar legal practice; where we are vital to disclose your personal information to obey with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement inquiry or where we have a good trust belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to foil physical harm or financial defeat, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation.
4) In the event of a sale of originalsaman.com, your personal information may be disclosed to any potential purchaser for the purposes of the continued proviso of the Site or otherwise in relation to any such sale.
We may share your personal information with our other group companies so as to provide joint content and services to you, to help detect illegal acts and/or the violations of our policies.
This contact information will be the personal information provided by you to us on registration and, as a result, should always be kept up-to-date.
5) Moreover, information concerning to items you are buying or offer you are participating in be displayed on the Site. This information can include details of your user ID, feedback ratings and related comments relating to your use of the Site. Otherwise, we will only disclose your personal information to a third party with your express permission.
7) By registering on the Site, you provide us your express approval to receive promotional emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site.
If, at any time, you decide that you do not wish to receive any such emails, you can eschew of receiving such emails by clicking on the link unsubscribe.
8) Additionally, we do use comments made by you about the Site for marketing purposes and by making such comments you clearly assent to our using such comments for marketing purposes.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
What you should do with your and other users’ personal information
1) Site members may need to distribute information with each other to full transactions on the Site. You should esteem, at all times, the privacy of other Site members.
2) We cannot promise the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other Site members so you should always look for information on the privacy and security policies of any other Site members with whom you are transacting prior to allotment any of your personal information with another Site member.
4) You agree to use any personal information received from another Site member in relation to a transaction on the Site exclusively in relation to such transaction and shall not use the information received from another Site member for any other purposes (except with the articulate consent of the other Site member).
5) You admit and agree and you shall use personal information received from another Site member in unity with all applicable laws.
Access, Analyse and revise your personal information
1) You can access and review your personal information in the My Account section of the Site.
If your personal information changes in any case or is wrongly presented on the Site you should without delay update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the My Account section on the Site or, otherwise, by contacting our customer support team.
The “Customer Support” details at the top of each Site webpage contain our phone details and also on contact us page.
2) Please make a note of we shall keep your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required complying with law, for technical troubleshooting necessities, to stop fraud, to help in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise allowed by law.
Third party websites links
1) Like many websites, the Site uses ‘cookie’ technology (small computer files located on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a distinctive, unsystematic number.
2) The cookies we use do not disclose any personal information about you. Cookies help us advance your practice of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to refuse our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may obstruct with your use of the Site.
No spam OR spoof emails
1) We do not bear spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org You may not use our communication tools to send spam or else send content that would breach the policy. We automatically scan and may manually sift messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malevolent activity or illegal or prohibited content.
Protection of your personal information
Merchant takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However www.aset-uae.com cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
The Internet is not a safe and sound medium and we cannot promise the privacy of your personal information.
You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account or make transactions on the Site.
Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
Never distribute your username and password with anyone.
If you are worried that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team instantly and make sure you change your password by logging onto the My Account section of the Site.
How you can contact us about privacy questions
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team at below mentioned phone numbers.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions would be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.